Thank you for your interest in Level Cross Christian School!
The goal of LCCS is to help parents train their child(ren). The school is an extension of the Christian home where God has blessed the parents with the joy and the responsibility of raising and developing them in a Christ like image. The school staff works closely with the parents to train the whole child. The school is not here to reform, but to train Christian youth in their abilities of individual responsibilities, self-discipline, personal integrity, Christian leadership, and good citizenship. The school stands without apology for the OLD TIME GOSPEL and the highest standards of morality, and Christian behavior.
Our Statement of Faith
We believe in:
1. The inspiration of the Bible, equally in all parts, and without error in its origin.
2. The one God, Eternally existent Father, Son and Holy Spirit who created man by direct immediate act.
3. The pre-existence, incarnation, virgin birth, sinless life, miracles, substitutionary death, bodily resurrection, ascension to heaven, and the second coming of the Lord Jesus Christ.
4. The fall of man, the need of regeneration by the operation of the Holy Spirit on the basis of Grace alone and the resurrection of all to life or damnation.
5. The spiritual relationship of all believers in the Lord Jesus Christ, being a life of righteous works, separated from the world, and witnessing of His saving grace through the ministry of the Holy Spirit.
For the 2021/2022 school year, we will offer preschool (3-4 year old) and K5 - 12th grade.
For the 2021/2022 year, tuition will be:
K3-K4 Preschool: $185 a month; an annual registration fee of $175
K5 – 12th Grade: $330 for one child; $530 for two children; $675 for three or more children. An annual registration fee of
$300 per child.
Tuition installments are due at the first of each month (August – May).